Not Sure If It Is True Regarding Delivery Dates

Buzzard

2 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Believe absolutely nothing from anyone EXCEPT MINELAB regarding delivery dates and availability. If you do anything else you will make yourself crazy chasing rumors.

Steve, are you sayin' that everything I read on the internet ISN"T TRUE?    :ohmy:   ??

Rich (Utah)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Oh, I know what Rich is up to - just pulling my leg. Seriously, is anything "true" these days? You can find whatever "fact" you want on the internet. Do you want to believe the earth is flat? There is a website for that. Tend to like Equinox? Come here. Want to hate it? There are sites for that! :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Latest rumor seems to be Equinox going on sale in U.K. December 17 which people are interpreting as meaning they can get one. Nope, not going to happen. They have been for sale for some time actually if you care to put money down in one. Nothing magic about Dec 17.

Far end of the extreme is March 1, 2018 shipping date. Where does this nonsense come from? If it is not in an official Minelab statement, ignore it!

• Like 1

We're leaving Indian Harbour Beach on April 1st.  I'd like to have my 800 a couple of weeks before that so we "can get acquainted properly".  It should be an interesting summer.  I'll be detecting some of the touristy beaches south of here like Ft. Lauderdale, then over to the Gulf coast for a week or so, then on to some freshwater lakes and rivers in Mississippi and Alabama, then some dirt fishing in Tennessee, then finally west to Montana to see if the EQ and my Infinium can find me some gold nuggets.  Some folks are telling me I should do a you-tube channel!  :biggrin:  But if I did I'm afraid detecting would then become like my photography "hobby".  Medstockphotos is a good second income, but honestly it has drained every ounce of joy out of what used to be pure fun and relaxation.  

Minelab have always gave the retail target of December / January and committed to neither of these individually. There has been no indication to me that these targets have changed in the slightest. However, to be perfectly frank, I would now say that January is looking more likely for the Equinox to hit retail. I would suggest keeping your eyes and ears open for any official announcement from Minelab in the coming week :wink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1