Sign in to follow this  

Do I need to say anything about this? Enjoy.

Re: Treasure Classifieds - Someone has a question about your listing

DB
Daniel v Brandenburg <danielvbrandenburg@gmail.com>
boomerang_64_blue.png

app-icon.png

wl_icon_standalone.png

Reply|
Today, 10:39 AM
You
Good morning John,

I am okay with the Terms and Condition of sale as seen on the advert including Your Final asking Price as Stated.I have gone through the content of the advert once again am very satisfy.Payment will be made out via a Check which will be issue to you for the payment and pick up will be arrange after the Check is Fully Cleared by your Bank.I will not be able to come over to view it because i'm always busy at work but i believe that all the details of the advert are right and will want update about the Service History. You don't have to worry yourself about the shipment, My Shipper will take care of pick up as soon as you confirm the payment is Cleared by your Bank. let me know if there is any other miscellaneous payment like,the tax charges, etc that will be added to it.Transportation and maintenance cost will be added to the Total amount that will be issued on the Check. it will be used By My shipper who will be coming for the Pick Up at your location after your bank confirms cash available for use.My shipper is the one that will act on my behalf regards the documentation of the change of ownership so any signation will be sign by my shipper pick up and other all necessary detail information will be fill by shipper so don't worry yourself about the change of ownership documentation will be taken care by my shipper.Get Back to me with information listed below in order to make out the Check and payment will be issued and send via first class Mail

Name to Be Write on The Check
Address To Send the Check To so you receive and get it Deposited in your bank.
Your Phone Numbers.

Many Thanks.
Daniel.

I had a similar one on Treasure Classifieds.  I kept stringing it along to see the cashiers check and turn it over to the Postal Inspection Service.   I think he smelled it out and quit emailing. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By gold coins
      Hi everyone
      I'm looking the deepest detector on gold buried abou 50 centimetres ( 25 ")
      Probably golds are in glass or are free. There is about 400m2 for check , there is no rubbish
      What can you suggest ?
      Garret ATX or Lorenz X6 or Z1
      Who does have an experience in this topis?
    • By Jim in Idaho
      I guess I'm as big a moron as all the other meteorite wannabees, but here it is. I found this hunk of metal out in the Idaho desert. It was in the vicinity of an old railroad stop.
      That railroad dates back to the late 1800's, and that stop was abandoned long ago. I figured the rock had something to do with the railroad, but looking at it the other day, I started wondering. I had it checked at a local scrapyard a couple of years ago, and the gun showed it had +/- 10% nickel. It will cause a round magnet to roll around. It's about 2" across at the widest point. What say you
      experts? Everything I know about meteorites could be written on the back of a postage stamp, with room left over. The closeup pic is a small broken face. We ground a flat spot on one side so the xrf gun could get a reading.
      Jim

• By Dakota
      What do you consider the best metal / gold detector and why?? I am looking for a detector that can do both. I know most gold detectors run at a higher frequency that a standard detector. I live in an area where I can do both in Northern California Sierra Foothills. I would like to have one detector instead of two which I may end up with if there is not one brand detector that can do both Gold & Coin detecting. Will appreciate your feedback greatly.  Thanks
      Bill
    • By Creekboy
      I have been doing a little sampling on the banks of a creek and have found there to be quite a bit of fine gold and a few  nuggets around. What amount of gold found sampling would prompt you bring in a dredge? And do gold concentrations on the banks usually correlate with gold in the creek? I appreciate all the help I can get! 
    • By hayesman76
      No, not talking about carrying around the patella of Jeff Williams’s buddy Slim while prospecting with a metal detector but, instead, the possibility of metal detecting after having had knee replacement surgery.
      Probably due in part to excessive jogging and running before, during and after military service, I’m now the owner of a very arthritic knee and considering getting a knee replacement. Almost all such replacements use some type of metal as main components.
      Just wondering if anyone reading this metal detects despite having a knee replacement. Does/would a metallic knee replacement make metal detecting impossible because the materials used in the replacement would constantly be giving false readings?
      I checked for previous threads on this topic and, to my surprise, didn’t find anything, which is why I’m bringing the subject up now.
      Since a lot of baby boomers, who probably comprise a large percentage of detectorists, may have/will eventually have knee problems I look forward to any insights they or anyone else can share!
    • By billdean
      I have a new GM 1000. I have never done any detecting for gold before and could use some help deciphering the area I am detecting in. I have been reading mining reports that say this area has a lot of shallow gold in it but after few days of detecting (total 15 hours) all I have is bullets, bird shot, tin foil, tin cans and a few magnetized rocks I have found. I am not sure I am detecting in the right type area? I have been concentrating on the deeper washes in Sw Arizona. I have attached some pics of the area. Maybe I should try higher ground. Just getting a little discouraged and need some help on the type of area I should be looking for. Do my areas look ok?