Ur30's Refurbished - Success

Reno Chris

I know we had a recent thread on this but I wanted to say I had two broken pairs of UR 30s and because of that other thread, I sent them in to Koss for repair. I got them back about two weeks later. I am very happy with the repaired and refurbished headphones, they are just like new. Some may think other types of headphones are better, but its very good to have spares as they do break sometimes. Broken headphones are not good for much, but these refurbished ones will make sure I always have a spare pair or two for a long time to come.

• Like 8

I learned a hard lesson many years ago regarding spares...my headphones broke and after fetching my other pair I could not locate the little patch I had just walked away from...this was before gps...

and after that is when I started carrying the little ear buds...they take no room...

extra parts are always good!

fred

I had two pairs returned to me and I think I like having the old ones back after repair better than new ones.  You just have a good feeling about them when you have found many nuggets and coins.

I'm glad it worked out for you Chris.

Mitchel

I wonder if koss can replace the jack to a 1/8" to be used for gold monster. Without external speaker. No alternative seems to work.

17 hours ago, goldseeker4000 said:

I wonder if koss can replace the jack to a 1/8" to be used for gold monster. Without external speaker. No alternative seems to work.

Call them.  They have good phone support.

Mitchel