Metal Detecting Pants

That was just to see if my pick was good and sharp before going on out detecting!

One must have the proper tools when going bush right Norvic?

[Just a bit a sarcasm for our friend SS, Vic.... remember you taught me to be prepared for anything and not to forget anything..... so having a sharp pick was just a laugh at SS when he gave me a bit of curry  when i stuck my toe...]

• Confused 1

Thems some mighty nice looking britches SS....my luck I'd forget to take out all the trash I put in em and I'd get in trouble with the wife when she puts them in the washer...I can see it now nails, BB's, buck shot, 22 casings etc getting into the gears of that fancy new front load washer  I bought her.... :biggrin: I'll stick with my pouch..

strick

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

Well SS looks like we`ll be the only serious work like looking fellas on the goldfields, the GoG will favor us for sure and fill those pouches with that lovely yellow stuff, even our Boss will love us as she empties the wash machine.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I like these pants. Does anyone know if Murdocks carries these pants. I had a pair of painters pants similar to these. Lighter weight, same knee pad but after a few times kneeling on them and they permanently condense and loose the cushioning. What's the price on them?

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 5:01 AM, vanursepaul said:

That was just to see if my pick was good and sharp before going on out detecting!

One must have the proper tools when going bush right Norvic?

[Just a bit a sarcasm for our friend SS, Vic.... remember you taught me to be prepared for anything and not to forget anything..... so having a sharp pick was just a laugh at SS when he gave me a bit of curry  when i stuck my toe...]

Now if I taught you to be a good Boy Scout, I`ll have to get you to return the favor, left me %$^#@&* Z battery & RC at home in the charger other day and had to use the 2" paint brush ( Please don`t tell anyone tis embarrassing no)............

Unfair SS you started before the gong, but good to know the GoG approves of our tradey approach.......18s going to be a big year for sure.

• Like 2

Nice looking garment.

I have a few pair of these. I'd like to find the knee pad inserts like those shown with the Cat pants. Those look nice.

https://www.amazon.com/TRU-SPEC-Mens-Lightweight-Khaki-34-Inch/dp/B003SG48LK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1513748817&sr=8-2&keywords=24%2F7+pants