Minelab Website Down

relicmeister

2 minutes ago, Ringmoney said:

LOL I meant the 17th :blush:

Was kinda thinking the same thing :rolleyes:

Perhaps the rumor of some announcement/release date on Dec 17th will come true....but then again I don't want to start any lame Equinox conspiracy theories :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Site could be down for multiple reasons.

Yes the Equinox, but also remember the new parts site,,no prices were ever listed, maybe they are uploading  this data.

It should not take 3 days to update a website, particularly for a company like Minelab.   Any updates or changes could be done offline and uploaded in minutes.  Maybe Minelab are just fed up of being bombarded with questions about the release date of the Equinox and just shut the website down for now :biggrin:

• Like 2

Tried another network test and the minelab.com site is still offline.

I'm very curiously wondering if the site would still be up in Australia or UK?

For us, in America to access sites across the globe we must go through dozens of servers.

Ja the Website ist still kaput!  Many years ago in one of the Treasure Rags I read a full length article about this new amazing metal detector and ran to my dad declaring... "it's here... it's finally here... the perfect machine that will change everything!"  I just had to have one as this new handy electronics wonder could actually see into the ground and show a screened X-Ray image of what lies beneath!  One photo of the detector screen showed a clear image of a house key several inches down!  I just knew how much treasure I was going to find with this new breakthrough, as soon as I could finally get my paws on one!

Then my father smirking pointed out the last line in the article, which for some reason I had missed.  It said "April Fools"!  This entire article was an April Fools joke on me and all their readers... there was no such miracle machine at all!  I was very disappointed and a bit angry having to stick with my trusty Compass machine!

Say..... it's not April yet, is it?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mark Gillespie said:

I'm very curiously wondering if the site would still be up in Australia or UK?

Not working in Oz, Mark. 

2 hours until business hours start though :wink:

2017-12-17-14-31-33.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1