Equinox First Gold Nugget Photos

Excellent relics JP…If this detector is able to find pieces of gold that small in addition to it's other apparent capabilities, it's going to be the biggest selling detector ever and I will be standing in line as soon as my savings allow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

No disrespect to JP but I was thinking nuggets that large are not a huge challenge for the Equinox.

I was thinking a Sunbaker for an example of the Equinox power ... and depth?  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

No disrespect to JP but I was thinking nuggets that large are not a huge challenge for the Equinox.

I'm hurt Steve :sad::blush:, I was proud of those tiny little nuggets.:cool: However like I said in another post I can't say a lot at this time other than put up some pics. :ph34r:

Pic of a medium sized little nugglet found recently.EQgold5.thumb.jpg.e58c5d5e61428a23825cc62e2b571232.jpg

Here's a pic of a deeper one I found at 5 inches, boomer signal with a solid non ferrous ID.EQgold6.thumb.jpg.b48d84849dfd07761b106ecd6b087573.jpg

JP

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

That’s impressive to me, especially considering the large coil your using.  Thanks for posting the photos..

Bryan

• Like 1

Now we're talking small, deep gold!  (Oh, not really talking, errr, showing ... demonstrating ... )