Equinox First Gold Nugget Photos

11 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Patience young Padawans...lol.

LOL!

Steve

I've been using the Equinox with audio straight out of the receiver unit and not using the B&Z at all (The EQ audio is perfectly fine straight to headphones without any real need for a booster), due to the hot weather I've been wearing my Camel Back for the water and my B&Z is permanently attached to that.

Strongly suggest readers go to the Treasure Talk link and read the Important Update section, which goes a long way to explaining why as testers we can't specifically comment about a lot of aspects of a detector still under development.

JP

Some of the gold I've found with the Equinox, to put it into perspective size wise there is just over a gram of gold in the pic.

NOXpickers.thumb.jpg.79b8ac2a7c15c12d034e17a5a6a9ff51.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Gentlemen an LadyTesters,,

Now that the bird has flown the coop. And the Equinox has landed in many Happy Nests. 

Wouldn’t you agree with me. It’s about time for Minelab to cut you loose from your NDA’s !

I for one would love to know the settings used here on that purty gold ? And explanations of why those settings were used.

I know all involved with the testing are most certainly tired of  questions like these. Please excuse my persistence . It’s just the machine is no longer a secret. What is there to hide?

I wish to thank all involved in the testing and final faze updating information of this fine new Evolution in Metal Detecting  Technology!!!

Thank You for Your Time

Terry