New Go-Find 66 Announced

Just saw this and two other new models pop up on some dealer websites. The new Go-Find 22, 44, and Go-Find 66. The older Go-Find models have been officially discontinued and can be found at deep discounts while they last.

The Go-Find 66 is $249, Go-Find 44 is $199, and Go-Find 22 is $149.

Minelab Go-Find 66 Metal Detector

minelab-go-find-66-metal-detector.jpg

• Four find icons with nail, foil, ring, coin and treasure view LEDs
    • 2.36"W x 1.42"H LCD screen
    • Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for better accuracy
    • Three-level depth readout and automatic tracking ground balance
    • Five adjustable sensitivity levels fine tune readings

Minelab improves your metal-detecting experience with the latest technology in the Go-Find 66 Metal Detector. Four find icons with nail, foil, ring, coin and treasure view LEDs make it easy to identify targets with a glance at the 2.36"W x 1.42"H LCD screen. Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators make target size and identification more accurate. Key in on the approximate depth of your target using the three-level depth readout and automatic tracking ground balance. Five adjustable sensitivity levels fine tune readings to account for interference. VFlex technology uses two controllers to reduce distortion and enhance target identification accuracy. Four detection modes let you focus on specific finds. Adjustable shaft fits a wide range of users. Visible and audible low-battery indicators. Manufacturer's limited two-year warranty.

Batteries: Four AA batteries (not included).
Application: coin, relic, jewelry, beach and park.
Length: 21.9" (collapsed), 51.4" (extended).
Search coil: 10" monoloop.
Frequency: 7.8kHz.
Weight: 2.36 lbs.
  • Thanks 1

Minelab Go-Find 44 Metal Detector

• Four find icons with nail, foil, ring, coin and treasure view LEDs
    • Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for better accuracy
    • Four adjustable sensitivity levels fine tune readings

Minelab improves your metal-detecting experience with the latest technology in the Go-Find 44 Metal Detector. Four find icons with nail, foil, ring, coin and treasure view LEDs make it easy to identify targets with the 2.36"W x 1.42"H LCD screen. Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators make target size and identification more accurate. Key in on the approximate depth of your target using the three-level depth readout and automatic tracking ground balance. Four adjustable sensitivity levels fine tune readings to account for interference. VFlex technology uses two controllers to reduce distortion and enhance target identification accuracy. Three detection modes let you focus on specific finds. Adjustable shaft fits a wide range of users. Visible and audible low-battery indicators. Manufacturer's limited two-year warranty.

Search coil: 10" monoloop.
Wt: 2.36 lbs.

Minelab Go-Find 22 Metal Detector

• Four find icons with nail, foil, ring and coin LEDs
    • Three adjustable sensitivity levels fine tune readings

Find value before you find treasure with the affordable, high-performance Minelab Go-Find 22 Metal Detector. Ideal for beginners, the Go-Find 22 has many features that make treasure hunting easier. Four find icons with nail, foil, ring and coin LEDs simplify target identification with a glance of the 2.36"W x 1.42"H LCD screen. Key in on the approximate depth of your target using the three-level depth readout and automatic tracking ground balance. Three adjustable sensitivity levels fine tune readings to account for interference. VFlex technology uses two controllers to reduce distortion and enhance target identification accuracy. Two detection modes let you focus on specific finds. Adjustable shaft fits a wide range of users. Visual and audible low-battery indicators. Manufacturer's limited two-year warranty.

Search coil: 8" monoloop.
Wt: 2.19 lbs.

What happened to your last post on here Steve?

As for those prices , you should see our prices .Also as for the price difference between the Terra and the Equinox . The Equinox was bound to be much higher . As for the Go Find , they are poor sellers here going by what i here . Garrett has knocked them out .

On 12/31/2017 at 11:50 AM, Nuke em said:

What happened to your last post on here Steve?

I moved it here in an attempt to keep this thread on topic.

Go-Find is an excellent example of people assuming a local thing translates worldwide. Minelab sells detectors all over the world, and it is just a fact as reported in the latest Codan financial reports that Go-Find is the number one Minelab seller going by numbers of detectors sold. Whether they have been a money maker is a separate issue, but the fact Minelab just introduced new versions of the Go-Finds is evidence they are not a total failure as people seem to assume.

2 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I moved it here in an attempt to keep this thread focused on salt water and Equinox.

Go-Find is an excellent example of people assuming a local thing translates worldwide. Minelab sells detectors all over the world, and it is just a fact as reported in the latest Codan financial reports that Go-Find is the number one Minelab seller going by numbers of detectors sold. Whether they have been a money maker is a separate issue, but you don't come out with the next versions of a bunch of money losers.

Very surprised they sell . I heard they have been given away with expensive machines as freebies .

If i was to buy one it would be a proper throwaway machine for a holiday , find as much as possible before its plastic stem broke or you went home.

I did like the idea a bit but its too flimsy and the coil sucks and no cover makes it vulnerable too.

The Go-Find was never built for nor intended for experienced detectorists. It is an entry level detector marketed to children or parents of children. I would be worried about you if you were impressed by it! :wink: Here is the intended audience:

minelab-go-find-kids-detector.jpg

That said I doubt Minelab made much if any money on the first generation Go-Find. It is more like they bought a learning experience, and are now making adjustments in the generation 2 models.

• Like 3

Didn't know about these , why did the others go ? What the difference or improvements on the older models other than 2  4  6  in the model numbers ? 

If i were to buy one it would need a coil cover , many of my beaches are stones / shingle and would rip the cover less coil to bits in no time. Still if in low trash areas it could be good as a coin hoover . 

Surprised it has a 2 year warranty , i would kill it in 2 weeks .

I would be worried too LOL

Actually i would on some beaches , mainly the ones that are rowdy at nights in the Summer . It would pay for itself in 2 weeks in coinage , or quicker.

• Like 2

On 12/31/2017 at 12:20 PM, Nuke em said:

Didn't know about these , why did the others go ? What the difference or improvements on the older models other than 2  4  6  in the model numbers ? 

If i were to buy one it would need a coil cover , many of my beaches are stones / shingle and would rip the cover less coil to bits in no time. Still if in low trash areas it could be good as a coin hoover . 

Surprised it has a 2 year warranty , i would kill it in 2 weeks .

I have not seen anything yet that details what the difference is in the new models compared to the old. There is almost no information out yet on these detectors, even on Minelab's own website. I will post a comparison as soon as I can figure out what it is!

• Like 1

I would love a GoFind/Equinox hybrid.  Imagine a collapsible carbon fiber stock, with the Equinox control head and search coil. I'm ready to pre-order Minelab!:laugh:EquinoxGo2.thumb.png.b84c2389490370f8b3e81702eb396476.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1