Video - Coin Detecting Tips From Garrett

GarrettDetectors - Published on Jan 3, 2018

Based on a customer request, Garrett’s Steve Moore and Miguel Ardito spend several days in the field with two of the company’s most popular detectors, the ACE 300 and ACE 400. For those just getting started with their ACE detectors, this video offers tips on detecting in yards, in the park, on scraped lots, and even a little relic hunting. Other topics covered include: obtaining permissions; researching sites; target recovery techniques; advantages of different ACE searchcoils; and the use of wireless accessories. Along the way, Miguel and Steve make a few nice finds, including silver coins, a gold ring, and interesting relics.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Those are great price point detectors for those who want features and are on a budget.  I have had some customers make exceptional finds with theirs.  Very nice video.

Phrut;

Anywhere there is or were people has potential.  I found a gold ring hunting for nuggets and a buffalo nickel hunting for nuggets...and lots of coins under trees or old highway rest-stops...in dumps...

I am always amazed about the quantity of stuff people lose wherever they go...

fred

• Like 1