Nokta Scores Spectacular Gold Specimen

I wish that large lump of lead I found with the CTX was gold……Boo hoo :blush: , bragging rights goes to Steve this month. :blush:  But hey thanks Steve for inspiring me enough to go out and have the experience, this forum is fast turning into my major motivational stop shop!! ? Now all I need to know is the method you used to drop off so much body weight!! Summer is a real pain for me and the gaining of too many kilos.  :sad:

JP

• Like 2

Hi Steve,

Congratulations on your beautiful find!

I am so happy that you have come up with this fantastic find! 

I am pretty confident that you have truly have made a world class find!

What a wonderful way to wrap up the year!

A combined team as you guys have now, anything is possible!

I hope to see you guys this spring. 

Give my regards to Chris Ralph, if you would...

Gary/Largo

• Like 2

Now all I need to know is the method you used to drop off so much body weight!! Summer is a real pain for me and the gaining of too many kilos.  :(

JP

And it just gets worse with age JP. I quit drinking entirely - that helped a lot! Quit those stinky little cigars while I was at it. Then I learned that the 2000-2500 calories they put on every package as being a normal calorie intake does not work for me. I put away that much each day, I will gain weight. I shoot more for 1500 a day when idle, more when working hard. The problem is when idle - that is when out of boredom I want to eat more. A battle it is but I saw my life at a fork in a road. One way lead to years of fit prospecting, the other to wishing I could do it like I used to. Best thing I ever did was to consciously decide to take better care of myself. Getting out prospecting as much as possible certainly helps but it is dealing with down time that is the real challenge.

• Like 3