Jump to content
Gerry Freeman-Smith

Equinox In Wet Salt Sand. By Neil Jones.

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

Though Beach 1 can be modified and resaved in that slot by the user, so probably inconclusive.

The whole video is inconclusive, other than the detector was on, and goes beep in Hawaii!:laugh:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, tsunamiscott said:

The whole video is inconclusive, other than the detector was on, and goes beep in Hawaii!:laugh:

True.  And it seems to run awhile on an empty battery.  LOL.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think its safe to say it works in the salt wet . Dont forget we are getting a machine that is half the price of the CTX and faster with single and multi freqs . Beach 1 is the most important mode , i doubt i will use the beach 2 . It runs hotter and i think on higher freqs or tuned more to them . 

Wish the machine was out .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

18 minutes ago, Nuke em said:

I think its safe to say it works in the salt wet . Dont forget we are getting a machine that is half the price of the CTX and faster with single and multi freqs . Beach 1 is the most important mode , i doubt i will use the beach 2 . It runs hotter and i think on higher freqs or tuned more to them . 

Wish the machine was out .

Can you point me to where you have found information on the difference between Beach 1 and Beach 2.  I was under the mistaken impression that the machine was provided with 4 default modes and that you could save custom settings for an additional mode on each mode setting (Field 2, Beach 2 etc.) and you could modify the default ([Insert Mode Name] 1) as desired. I was not aware that both 1 and 2 variants of each of the modes would be preloaded.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

 

Can you point me to where you have found information on the difference between Beach 1 and Beach 2.  I was under the mistaken impression that the machine was provided with 4 default modes and that you could save custom settings for an additional mode on each mode setting (Field 2, Beach 2 etc.) and you could modify the default ([Insert Mode Name] 1) as desired. I was not aware that both 1 and 2 variants of each of the modes would be preloaded.  Thanks.

Its on a restricted site elsewhere . Paid subscription is needed too . Theres more to the Equinox than most know . Wish i could say but i will be skating on very thin ice i think. Even i am limited on knowledge.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The difference between the modes will be explained VERY soon. I can confirm people will be getting more in an Equinox than has been revealed so far, that's for sure.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The difference between the modes will be explained VERY soon. I can confirm people will be getting more in an Equinox than has been revealed so far, that's for sure.

Should we start the drum roll Steve? 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The difference between the modes will be explained VERY soon. I can confirm people will be getting more in an Equinox than has been revealed so far, that's for sure.

I cant wait . Wish Minelab would hurry up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×