Nokta Fors Gold And Fors Core Updates

Dear Valued Customers:

Based on customer feedbacks, we are making a few updates on our FORS Gold and CoRe models:

1. The menu rocker switches are being changed to membrane buttons. The new version will go into production the first week of January. 

2. We are changing the on/off switch to a waterproof one. The new version will go into production the first week of January. 

Thank you!! 

That is so cool. Both things I thought needed doing, and Nokta did it. Now of course there will be people who own the previous versions who will complain. I will not be one of them - I love this kind of responsiveness from a company. What do we want - we want companies that listen and give us what we want! I don't care what it costs if it does what I want.

Ultimately what I want is a FORS model with a forward facing control panel as is somewhat standard in the industry. Keep the batteries and circuits under arm for balance but I would like to be able to see that nice LCD readout that is tucked up against my leg and be able to reach those buttons without turning the detector on its side. I will be first in line to buy the next full blown remake of the FORS CoRe.

Anyway, good move with the new switches and Happy New Year to everyone at Nokta and Makro!