Dug That Facebook Page Gone Missing?

The trolls are getting out of hand. F-Mall is just about unreadable. The nox forum there has two types of threads, 

1. Here's my thread of why i'm not buying an equinox. 

2. Here's my thread explaining why i'm mad at minelab and their testers are fakes. 

I teach at a junior high and i can tell you i hear better arguments from 12 year olds about stuff than I do from some of these adults on these other forums. 

Skate --

I have to agree with you, unfortunately.  Reading most of the posts regarding the Equinox on most of the major forums, I have found this a very interesting (and sometimes, depressing) peek into the psychology of people.  It's been morbidly fascinating...

Steve

• Thanks 1

Minelab has kinda brought a lot of this on themselves... All this hype and as yet an unknown firm release date to my knowledge. But then again I haven't been following any of it..

It was just an off chance I dropped in here tonight...:smile:

But your right about all the gossipy old ladies out there speculating and carrying on.... Human nature Cracks me up..:biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The Facebook group is now back, no explanation of what happened. Odd, but maybe that happens on Facebook a lot. I don’t know since I don’t pay anything more than minimal attention to Facebook.

Steve I am much like yourself regarding facebook, I rarely visit it as it is a hot bed of supposedly grown up people spouting off filthy language about any posts which they think they have a little bit of knowledge about.

Someone i know says all the things that have been going on Facebook . Glad i'm not on it anymore . 

Even Facebook admin say Facebook is bad for you .