Sign in to follow this  
Tnsharpshooter

Notice Deus Is Available With Elliptical HF Coil As A Package

For anyone interested.

I haven't seen any packages yet for round 9" HF coil though, unless I missed.

http://www.xpmetaldetectorsamericas.com/xp-deus

That’s a important development and a wise move on XPs part - thanks for posting!

I kind of thought a lower price version based on the DPR 600 might be offered but maybe this is as close as we are going to get.

6B64B12A-3601-4266-B520-1F49338B2BAE.jpeg

• Like 2

I’ve used my Deus with the elliptical coil at the beach in the dry and wet sand and it’s awesome! Stable and quiet. It’s such a nice coil I had to pick up a round 9” HF Coil to compliment it.

I agree, good catch Tn.  I was wondering if this was going to be offered eventually.  The one comment I have is that I thought it interesting that the package was being offered at the same MSRP price point as the LF coil packages, yet the HF coils generally run $60 to $75 cheaper than the LF coils if purchased separately.

3 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

I agree, good catch Tn.  I was wondering if this was going to be offered eventually.  The one comment I have is that I thought it interesting that the package was being offered at the same MSRP price point as the LF coil packages, yet the HF coils generally run $60 to $75 cheaper than the LF coils if purchased separately.

If I didn't  know better someone from XP is reading my forum posts.  I have been saying for a while they needed to sell stand alone HF Deus systems to public.