Holiday Wishes

And Best Wishes in Return to Everyone at Nokta and Makro!

I was fascinated to find out this morning that Santa Claus was born in Turkey. From http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

"Saint Nicholas (Greek: Ἅγιος Νικόλαος, Hagios Nikólaos, Latin: Sanctus Nicolaus); (15 March 270 – 6 December 343),[3][4] also called Nikolaos of Myra, was a historic 4th-century Christian saint and Greek[5] Bishop of Myra (Demre, part of modern-day Turkey)."

I like the look of the detector that Santa Claus is holding. Maybe something in the New Year to be happy about?

Merry Christmas and my best wishes for good health in the New Year to all my forum visitors and their families!!

And Best Wishes in Return to Everyone at Nokta and Makro!

I was fascinated to find out this morning that Santa Claus was born in Turkey. From http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

"Saint Nicholas (Greek: Ἅγιος Νικόλαος, Hagios Nikólaos, Latin: Sanctus Nicolaus); (15 March 270 – 6 December 343),[3][4] also called Nikolaos of Myra, was a historic 4th-century Christian saint and Greek[5] Bishop of Myra (Demre, part of modern-day Turkey)."

I like the look of the detector that Santa Claus is holding. Maybe something in the New Year to be happy about?

Merry Christmas and my best wishes for good health in the New Year to all my forum visitors and their families!!

Thank you Steve... yes Santa was born in Turkey as well as the detector he is holding in his hand :-)

I just sent you an email regarding this detector and I apologize to everybody on this forum because I just cannot share it with the other members - just yet. All I can say is that this detector will be launched under our MAKRO brand.

Thank you Steve... yes Santa was born in Turkey as well as the detector he is holding in his hand :-)

I just sent you an email regarding this detector and I apologize to everybody on this forum because I just cannot share it with the other members - just yet. All I can say is that this detector will be launched under our MAKRO brand.

It is actually real? I think I can honestly say I am stunned. Being who I am I of course studied the detector in the holiday card above with great interest. That design configuration, if it simply equals the FORS in performance, could be everything I would wish for in a VLF metal detector. It may be an understatement to say that I believe the Nokta/Makro partnership has the ability to seriously disrupt the U.S. detector market in 2015. In a good way. This is an amazing development.

I am considering the way and the incredible speed with which some simple user suggestions have been implemented. What I see as a genuine desire to provide superb product support. And frankly Dilek, the way in which you personally comport yourself and communicate openly is perhaps one of the greatest assets that the company has at this time. Your professional responses are a breath of fresh air. As a very committed long term user of metal detectors I think I speak for many in saying we have been craving this kind of attention from manufacturers. If all of this is a sign of how the company is going to handle itself going forward, well, all I can say is if I could I would purchase stock in a company like that.

It is a very exciting development, and 2015 is shaping up to be an incredible New Year! Again, best wishes Dilek to you and your team!

Dilek...Steves words ring true for slot of us! Looking forward to seeing what the next detector is. One wish...please package like the fors with multiple coils and the very nice detector bag. Merry Christmas!

It is actually real? I think I can honestly say I am stunned. Being who I am I of course studied the detector in the holiday card above with great interest. That design configuration, if it simply equals the FORS in performance, could be everything I would wish for in a VLF metal detector. It may be an understatement to say that I believe the Nokta/Makro partnership has the ability to seriously disrupt the U.S. detector market in 2015. In a good way. This is an amazing development.

I am considering the way and the incredible speed with which some simple user suggestions have been implemented. What I see as a genuine desire to provide superb product support. And frankly Dilek, the way in which you personally comport yourself and communicate openly is perhaps one of the greatest assets that the company has at this time. Your professional responses are a breath of fresh air. As a very committed long term user of metal detectors I think I speak for many in saying we have been craving this kind of attention from manufacturers. If all of this is a sign of how the company is going to handle itself going forward, well, all I can say is if I could I would purchase stock in a company like that.

Merry Christmas indeed, and I will let you in on a little secret also. Today is my birthday! I can't think of a better birthday gift than this news. It is a very exciting development, and 2015 is shaping up to be an incredible New Year! Again, best wishes Dilek to you and your team!

I sincerely thank you for the nice compliments... If I were a shy person, I think I would have  blushed reading your comments :-) To be honest with you, I do not think I am doing more than what my job entitles me to do. As the Sales & Marketing Manager at Nokta, I need to understand and hear firsthand from users what they need and what their issues are. When a customer in US or in any country buys our detector, we need to make sure that he/she will feel confident that we are there for him/her and not worry about the physical distance in between. And forums are the best way in achieving this goal so I must also thank you and all the members of this forum in that sense for welcoming us on your forum. 

Enjoy your birthday and the rest of Christmas day! You and everybody else...

• Like 3