Glad To Be Here

Hi everyone, I'm glad to be here and happy to see a forum where people are as excited about the Equinox as I am. I'm mainly a Minelab guy, and inching closer to detecting 50 years. Not quite there yet :rolleyes: Mine is on order and I have plans for an exciting spring season with it. Looking forward to seeing what others think of the machine, when theirs arrives. HH

• Like 3

Well schoolofhardnox

Glad you made the trip to Equinox land. If you been looking around you can see the Equinox language is the only thing spoken here.

You said you have a Equinox on order well this fan club is made up of people just like you.

The Best

Chuck

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BeachHunter said:

Welcome aboard sohN. Best use of the word NOX I've read so far.:laugh: Good luck out there.

:laugh: Thanks. I had to get that word in my name somehow. I got a feeling I will be with this machine for a long, long time. I do a lot of beaches in the winter and cellar holes in the summer. Spring and fall I split between the two.  The fast recovery with stable ID make this an ideal addition to my other machines. The only thing that can make it better is if it handles EMI better, or at least equal to the CTX. 

3 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Welcome "SOHN" - It's gonna get interesting real soon.  You got here just in time.

Indeed it is...

Welcome, SOHN.  :)

Steve

5 hours ago, BeachHunter said:

Welcome aboard sohN. Best use of the word NOX I've read so far.:laugh: Good luck out there.

Don't NOX it till you try it. ?