Beach Finds 14-01-18 Silver Today

This morning i got up early and did one or two things before going to the beach for a 10.30 am start . I didn't bother checking the main beaches i do but got a Bus to the furthest beaches that i dont normally do . I started on the beach and a lot of the time it was quiet but then as before i was finding coinage in lines and next to groins . I had a long walk back to the normally better beaches but didn't care , all the while i was finding something i was happy . I was hoping for another Gold but that wasn't to be this time and by 2 pm i had to get a move on and walked back to the main beaches over a mile away . One of my last finds was an old Silver ring , i also found 6 fishing weights but haven't taken a picture of them , they just go straight into the bucket.

My total for today was £36.40p , a Silver ring , 6 lead weights , a Foreign coin i couldn't identify and for the American here a US Dime from 1979 .

My next trip is on Wednesday but the weather might stop it , its going to be very wet and rough . But then again who cares .

3) £36.40p FOUND 14-01-18 E. 11.JPG

• Like 5

Went back this morning and found nothing except rubbish . We have had some bad weather and its messed the beach up. Tonight there is more bad weather which could turn it around again . Will be my last chance till late next week if i go tomorrow.

Going to be very windy tomorrow "Storm Georgina" or something . Its a long tide and the tide is out early so i might go . I will go straight to the area i found the Gold and Silver rings from the last searches . It didn't look that good for finds this morning but then i gave up early , hopefully it will be better tomorrow . I can only stay out from 6am till 10am anyway .