Beach Finds 18-01-18 , Another Silver

Well after seeing the beach yesterday and finding nothing but trash and also having bad weather last night i went back for another look . I went to the areas that i found my last 2 rings and left the main beaches i normally go to alone . I got there at around 6am and saw the beaches hadn't got any worse and looked better than yesterday so i switched on my Explorer XS and got stuck in . Yet again i started to find lots of coinage about , though mostly in hot spots and sometimes in lines along the beach which slopes up to the road. 

I walked around a mile or more till i got to the area of the other beaches then stopped . By the end of the search at around 8.30am i had found another Silver ring , 3 coins worth 50 Euro Cents and another foreign coin like the one i had a few days ago , and another with a hole in it . My spendable coinage score was £30.34p this time .

I am working for the next 6 days so thats me out of the scene till Thursday next . Really winds me up passing the beaches in my work and not being able to check them out .

4) £30.34p FOUND 18-01-18 E. XS.JPG

• Like 2

That doesn't look too bad compared to the abysmal beach detecting I did today while testing a "new" detector.    Our beaches are sanded in, had hoped the storm activity would've erroded the beach, but it wasn't in the cards this time.

HH,
Brian

Its mostly built up here too. Looks good but much to deep to find much in most places. Roll on Thursday.

1 hour ago, midalake said:

What coins are those with the brass colored outside and silver color inside?

Dave

The second line from the bottom are the new Pound coins . The line above are the old Pound coins that are no longer in circulation but can be banked . The new ones are the same style as the old Three Penny bit that we had in 1937 to 67 but slightly thicker and wider. 

2 hours ago, Nuke em said:

The second line from the bottom are the new Pound coins . The line above are the old Pound coins that are no longer in circulation but can be banked . The new ones are the same style as the old Three Penny bit that we had in 1937 to 67 but slightly thicker and wider. 

Wow...they look exactly like 10 Peso Mexican coins.

image.jpeg.b246e26af55a34a01aa05833cd6d2a68.jpeg

Richard,a good haul by the looks of it,the recent bad weather that we have had has moved the sand around alot,so you had been lucky finding some coinage,far better than finding 'stiffs' on the beach :biggrin:

5 hours ago, RickUK said:

Richard,a good haul by the looks of it,the recent bad weather that we have had has moved the sand around alot,so you had been lucky finding some coinage,far better than finding 'stiffs' on the beach :biggrin:

Where do I know you from ?

2 hours ago, Nuke em said:

Where do I know you from ?

The defuncted 3C's :biggrin: