Equinox Plays In The Surf - Videos

I believe most people have seen these but they were posted on Facebook or other odd ways, so here they are again posted on YouTube for easier viewing.

Slow n low Published on Jan 16, 2018 The beach detecting lads wanted to see if the Equinox 800 performed well in salt water, it was quiet and stable and handled the surf very well. Please excuse my legs. It was gale force winds with freezing cold rain and nobody would follow me in to film lol.

Slow n low Published on Jan 16, 2018 Testing the Equinox on the beach in wet sand and its quiet and very stable even on full sensitivity in beach mode 1, this machine is going to be very popular on beaches.

• Like 3

Thanks Steve..... yes i saw those.   Im pretty comfortable its going to work well...... not necessarily by these videos.   The one shows it moves very well in the surf...... the other with the coin, that was impressive in the oat meal....... the the Hawaii one.... not so good.

I cant wait for mine . But for a while i will stay with my Explorer's . I will use the Equinox later when i can give it a proper test when finds are more plentiful . Even if people might think my finds aren't too bad . I want to learn the machine before i throw it in the deep end ! Excusing the pun.

Very promising. I will be taking mine to the east coast soon after getting it and plan to do both wet sand and water hunting. Should be very interesting.

It appears he has passion for the sport like me.  I've hunted some harsh conditions over the past 20 years, but not like this.  Awesome:smile:

• Like 1