Mono Coil Versus DD Depth Difference

WesH

No Kiwijw, it was me he was referring to. All good, and sorry JP for pushing your buttons.

1 hour ago, Jin said:

No Kiwijw, it was me he was referring to. All good, and sorry JP for pushing your buttons.

Hi Jin, not directed at you either, your entitled to ask. It's more in reference to General rumor mongering especially on social media. 

JP

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jonathan Porter said:

Hi Jin, not directed at you either, your entitled to ask. It's more in reference to General rumor mongering especially on social media. 

JP

Uh. Minelab slow drips vague marketing intended to generate rumors for all their new machines straight into the social media vein like it's advertising steroids. See: the Equinox. What exactly do you expect?

If one creates a monster, they had better be prepared to live with it.

Also see: Vanquish video, clearly intended to generate rumor. Is it not Minelab's video? If not, no one has bothered to say so since it's getting free advertising for them either way.

• Like 1

A straight answer might be nice.....but don't hold your breath.   Mushrooms spring to mind....kept in the dark and fed on excrement.

• Like 3

On 5/14/2019 at 8:36 AM, kiwijw said:

............... JP, I think you & I are a bit touch sensitive at the moment. I mean no harm or malic. It isn't in my nature....................... By no means am I making this all about me, but only sharing  what is happening & working for me out in the field to fellow like minded people out there. Hopefully others can see that & read into it what they will & whether they may see a benefit of these coils for there individual use. I have no financial involvement/benefit or affiliation with the company/person making these coils. Minelab let us down with the mention of a smaller coil being made that never developed. Take care & best of luck out there.

JW ?

JW this thread is not about X coils its about DD versus Mono’s, so why are you cross pollinating? I’ve said what I needed to say on the subject elsewhere so why drag it here? Clearly you are wanting to prolong the exchange between us and are seeking approval from others by mentioning Minelab’s promise of something and not deliverimg. Seriously move on, because I sure have better things to do right now!

My reaction to the quote in this thread on what Minelab are doing with their latest announcement is because of someone quoting a statement of a  nonsense as being gospel, it happens every time Minelab drip feed a new product (like I said above I have no issue with Jin repeating it, just the statement made by someone else). I don’t always agree with the way Minelab go about their tickling of the market, but the untruths that get thrown around as a result are OFTEN just pure fabrication. I suppose from a marketing perspective any conversation is good publicity even if it is negative and false.

JP

• 6 months later...