New 61 Khz Makro Gold Kruzer

1 minute ago, Jackpine said:

The apparent lack of sensitivity to the gold chain in 19 kHz is disappointing.  However I may get the 14 kHz for general land and water use.  Never hurts to have 2 waterproof machines just in case.. Nox and Kruzer.

Tom

I am surprized the 19 kHz does not see it, my MXT see's real fine gold chains, That was one of the tests that someone showed me that made me buy it in the first place,

1 minute ago, Nokta Detectors said:

The vibration is available in the Kruzer and multi-kruzer and not on the gold version.

That's a shame it is not on the Gold version because quite a few people have hearing issues from slight to more serious levels so the Vibration mode would be a major bonus for those who need it.

6 minutes ago, auminesweeper said:

I am surprized the 19 kHz does not see it, my MXT see's real fine gold chains, That was one of the tests that someone showed me that made me buy it in the first place,

I need to review that test again to see what the sensitivity level was set at.

Ok sens 70 and in 3 tone(fast) perhaps 2 tone would have more gain/sensitivity to chains?

• Like 2

Well from all I have read the 19khz machines are pretty hot so it should see it,

Where higher kHz machines come in to their own is when you have to reduce the gain due to ground conditions the higher kHz gives them the edge, although lower kHz machines handle the ground better in hot ground if you lower the gain too much they won't see things like that chain or tiny nuggets and the only way to win back some of that sensitivity is to use a small concentric coil because they are a bit hotter than a DD of equal size as a rule

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, auminesweeper said:

Well from all I have read the 19khz machines are pretty hot so it should see it,

Where higher kHz machines come in to their own is when you have to reduce the gain due to ground conditions the higher kHz gives them the edge, although lower kHz machines handle the ground better in hot ground if you lower the gain too much they won't see things like that chain or tiny nuggets and the only way to win back some of that sensitivity is to use a small concentric coil because they are a bit hotter than a DD of equal size as a rule

Exactly,  It's amazing the tiny targets something like the F75 at 14kHz can find using the small football concentric coil.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Nokta Detectors said:

The vibration is available in the Kruzer and multi-kruzer and not on the gold version.

When is the Gold Kruzer for sale in the USA ?

• Like 1

On 7. 2. 2018 at 10:55 AM, Jackpine said:

Potřebuji tento test znovu zkontrolovat, abych zjistil, nakolik byla nastavena citlivost.

Ok smysl 70 a ve 3 tón (rychlé) snad 2 tón by měl větší zisk / citlivost na řetězy?

that's true,and also the standard coil-size is not too sensitive to the  tiny golden chain ...

Where o where could my Gold Kruzer be,

Oh where o where could it beeeeee

61 killihertz hot,

with a mic-ro pro-grammm

oh where, o where, could it be.