Makro Kruzer Closeup Photos

35 minutes ago, MineBlab said:

The use of vibrate underwater might just preclude the use of headphones. Neat feature.

Good catch - I did not notice that and it could be quite interesting. Underwater detecting without needing headphones could be a killer feature for some people. I am a little surprised that did not get ditched as a feature going to waterproof. Intriguing.

I sold most of my detectors recently, but kept both the Gold Monster and Gold Racer. I can imagine the Gold Kruzer possibly replacing both those detectors with just one waterproof machine - assuming I replace them with anything at all. For now the Gold Racer does the trick for me but I will be keeping an eye on the Gold Kruzer.

I also like the fact that they didn't print anything on the buttons. You're not going to wear all the "pretty" off of them because....... there ain't no pretty.

• Like 2

The Nokta/Makro wireless headphones are really good IMO.  Excellent audio quality, comfortable, they charge fast, and you can go for a few days of detecting (full days) on a full change.  They spoiled me on my R2 and Impact so much that I'll never consider another detector that doesn't have wireless headphone capabilities.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

The Nokta/Makro wireless headphones are really good IMO.  Excellent audio quality, comfortable, they charge fast, and you can go for a few days of detecting (full days) on a full change.  They spoiled me on my R2 and Impact so much that I'll never consider another detector that doesn't have wireless headphone capabilities.  

Cal, I know it is a bit early for this...but any degradation of the battery life yet since you have been charging them?