And Yet Two More Saltwater Videos

Guest Tnsharpshooter

• The title was changed to And Yet Two More Saltwater Videos

He looks like the Michelin man dressed in black. I do like kangaroo pouch in the front for finds. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Skate said:

He looks like the Michelin man dressed in black. I do like kangaroo pouch in the front for finds. 

What's awesome is he is out there in that getup but NO GLOVES!  Hard core!  Re: the Kangaroo pouch, that typically doubles as the stuff pouch for the poncho when not in use.  I have a "tactical" poncho like that and it is great to hunt in the rain with and I can keep my phone high and dry in that pouch..

Hey Guys

I think all our joking around has rub off on Steve.

That one little beep is been the best up  to this point!

Here I’ve had to write a whole page to get one little laugh.

Chuck

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Skate said:

Neil has done some sterling work carrying out pre-release testing on behalf of Minelab on both land and in sea water ( Not Fully Submerged Underwater ), how many other folk would spend their time in a howling gale and torrential rain on Blackpool beach here in the UK just to show others the capabilities of the Equinox,  10 out of 10  for Neils endeavors in such vile weather.

• Like 2

Im not going to complain at this point about any information...... 6 months of felling like a mushroom.   He doesnt hunt the water thou does he Randy?   I noticed the 90 degree scoop in the left hand digging with his right foot...... try that out there chest deep lol.   None the less i appreciate his efforts in those conditions.   I do notice all the videos are VERY careful about what they show or dont show.   Unfortunately its the DONT show im interested in lol.

3 hours ago, Randy Dee said:

Neil has done some sterling work carrying out pre-release testing on behalf of Minelab on both land and in sea water ( Not Fully Submerged Underwater ), how many other folk would spend their time in a howling gale and torrential rain on Blackpool beach here in the UK just to show others the capabilities of the Equinox,  10 out of 10  for Neils endeavors in such vile weather.

My post wasn't meant in a derogatory way but rather just an observation. I'm not the serious type I guess. I teach middle school kids and have for 27 straight years so I look at life and people a little differently than most. 

As for the video, what does it really show? It's not a test. There's no data to compare it to anything else. Compare it to what Steve provides when he discusses detectors/detecting. It's just a guy in a wetsuit on the beach with a detector.