Makro Gold Kruzer Vs Gold Racer

Law 7.77 of metal detectors states that in order to get something, you have to give something up. (What are you giving up from Gold racer to Gold Kruzer?)

What edge / advantage will the predecessor Gold Racer have over the soon to debut Gold Kruzer? Is the Gold kruzer undeniable the better machine?

The MSRP on the Gold racer is more expensive when you dont count in the nice addons the kruzer has. The gold kruzer is bundled with $119~ wireless headphones in addition an extra 7.5"x4" Waterproof DD coil. 

My fever is getting me all itchy and I wanna pull in a Gold racer before the kruzer hits the streets. Have I gone too far with this gold racer fever?

Welcome to the forum!

I had the first Gold Racer in the U.S. and I consider it a fine detector. I still own it - one of the few that has stood the test of time with me. However, Makro never sits still and they constantly improve their detectors. With the Gold Racer being over two years old I see no reason to think there is anything a Gold Racer would do better than a Gold Kruzer. The Gold Racer might be a little better balanced physically?

The bottom line is I am in no hurry to replace my Gold Racer, but if I do it will be a Gold Kruzer that takes its place.