Problems With Nokta Impact

Hello everyone, i'm Mark from Italy.

I'm an impact owner since aug.17.

I'm using it every days but i'm experiencing a lot of problems with standard DD coil.

Suddenly it stops working in some positions and progressively it stops working in any angle (no balancing, no sound at all...).

I’ve already changed 4 coils because i’m still under the warranty period but i really want to solve the problem.
My dealer has already sent me the new coil and stem but periodically coil fails again.
So the question is: it’s only me? Is it a know issue?
Thanks for any support!
Regards
Mark

57 minutes ago, Catarro said:

Hello everyone, i'm Mark from Italy.

I'm an impact owner since aug.17.

I'm using it every days but i'm experiencing a lot of problems with standard DD coil.

Suddenly it stops working in some positions and progressively it stops working in any angle (no balancing, no sound at all...).

I’ve already changed 4 coils because i’m still under the warranty period but i really want to solve the problem.
My dealer has already sent me the new coil and stem but periodically coil fails again.
So the question is: it’s only me? Is it a know issue?
Thanks for any support!
Regards
Mark

Mark, please contact me directly at dilek@noktadetectors.com and I will resolve the issue for you. 

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum!

Never had the issue myself and have not heard of it from others. That many coils it must be a control box issue. I am sure Dilek will take care of you so just a little more patience and it will get sorted out. Nokta / Makro have some of the best service in the industry.

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Mark,

Seems Dilek has responded already.

You're in good hands, she'll remedy your problem for you.

I did happen to be one of the folks who used Impact during pre-release stage.

I have been following real close as far as any problems encountered in the field using.

I've seen very few problems period reported by actual purchasers.

So your problem is rare it seems.

Hard to beat a company that follows it customers in the forums and responds to our needs, wants, and issues. Dilek and the team @ Nokta/ Makro  are top notch!

• Like 1

I purchased the Impact Pro Pack and didn't have any issues with it.  Seems like something other then a coil issue if they've already replaced four coils, perhaps ask to see if they could swap out the control unit.