Endings And New Beginnings

Steve,

I can not thank you enough for your preliminary feedback regarding the equinox.  I understand that with your NDA there were some limits of what you can and can not say.  However, with what you have provided so far, it is an understatement that there are many of us that feel we have a good start at understanding this detector.  As I have said before, If I want the "straight talk" about a detector, I read your posts first !!

Thanks Again Steve

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you very much Steve for starting this forum and for your hard work and unbiased information.

I know it takes up a lot of your time and patience, and is much appreciated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Steve

You’ve been Help to most of us but we just don’t know how much just yet. I know myself will be out there one day swinging my Equinox and all of a sudden I’ll say that’s what Steve was talking about,

I’ll say it ahead of time “ Thank You Steve “

Chuck

• Thanks 1

Guest Tnsharpshooter

What we have here on this forum, to me anyways, is called a true leader-Steve.

It will be interesting to see what folks have to say about Equinox.

Nice job Steve.

Great Job Steve, I just joined but have been lurking for a long time. I think that you are just wanting more time with the Nox!

• Thanks 1

Hello Steve

"A BIG Thank You" for persevering in giving as much information you were able to hand out about the Equinox it is like I said when I first came onto your forum it was a breath of fresh air to come to a civilized place where there was no squabbling and trolling, it was great to see the input from all of your subscribers, at our side of the big pond the metal detecting forums were awash with obscenities and negative back biting over the Equinox  mostly from protective users of other makes of detectors.

Good Hunting

Randy Dee

• Thanks 1

You know I was wondering when this day might come.  Years ago the place to hang out was Dankowski' forum, but it finally became quite overwhelming to Tom and he had to back off and enjoy doing his own thing for a while, I understand.  Then his site began to change and I all but abandoned my frequent visits and move here.  I hope this site doesn't end up like some of the others.

I truly understand.   Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1