Endings And New Beginnings

Thanks Steve , I can't even imagine the time it takes to keep a forum happening . You just want to spend more time Equinoxing don't you ?

• Thanks 1

As a former forum owner/operator I think I have a pretty good perspective on all the work it takes. Thank you for everything you have done to build this great place for information sharing. 

It is now up to us as users to keep the vibe alive and make this a place we want to hang out.

Steve, just ship me an 800 and I will take over posting and answering questions right away! :-)

• Thanks 1

I am sure Minelab is just as excited about releasing the Equinox as we are but if they found a last minute glitch in the programming or some area I am sure we would all rather wait. I feel they were pretty confident in their last press release or they wouldn't have made the press release. The demand for the product could be much more than anticipated and are building stock until they can meet the demand. 

I am sure they want a steady flow of the product when they release it so no one is left waiting months after the release for the next batch of detectors. 

• Thanks 1

definitely understandable! now go find that gold coin! I do think the forum and especially this 

EQ section will roll along nicely with less done on your part, if/when we actually get them, lol.

also, that photo is fabulous. I'd much rather be there (or looking for nuggets) than dealing with

xxxx here, lol, though for the most part we're a pretty good group of md'ers.

your words did cement the notion of the EQ being a great detector, of that I have no doubt. and hopefully very soon we'll be getting some sort of official notice from Minelab as to where it stands on "getting them into our hands".

cheers

• Thanks 1

Mr H everybody needs some R&R now and again,... so go on and have a break!

Thx for all the info provided on the Nox. It will be at the back of my mind when I go detecting and it will certainly lessen the learning curve ahead.

Now where did they put the ON button again??

Go and find yourself some Gold any shape or form,.... it’s the only cure!

• Thanks 1

Nothing I can say that others haven't.  With all the nonsense that is going on, on nearly ALL the other forums, regarding the Equinox, this site has been an informative, educational, drama-less breath of fresh air -- but only as a result of countless hours of obsessive hard work and monitoring and answering of questions on your part, Steve.

THANK YOU!

May that elusive gold coin be your reward for all you have done!

Steve

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1