Endings And New Beginnings

image.thumb.png.2d97b2ed4bc538bb64d116883cee3c3f.pngDon't think I'm rubbing it in but is this what a few of you are trying to find ?? Found mine 2 years ago with the GPX 5000. 

• Like 3

Thank you for the time and hard work you’ve put into this site Steve. It’s my daily go to forum.

I like the look and feel of detectorprospector.com and the posts and comments are as much fun for me as going detecting. Well almost.:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This possibly one of my favourite detecting forums,of course i am not a nugget hunter but the information that Steve H and the forum has provided me has been top notch,no major bitching or posts like other forums have,it basically runs exactly how a forum should be without over power hungry moderators etc which some forum have,which is a pity.

It would be tragic if the forum in its current format changed,thanks Steve for providing a tremendous detecting platform.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Steve --

Since you were the only one that has HAD an Equinox, you were the only one who could answer any of our questions.  I expect that as we each begin to receive our machines and become familiar, gradually things will evolve to where we are all pitching in to help each other out.  I look forward to that.  (But, I am sure, not NEARLY as much as you do -- LOL!)

Steve

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, steveg said:

Steve --

Since you were the only one that has HAD an Equinox, you were the only one who could answer any of our questions.  I expect that as we each begin to receive our machines and become familiar, gradually things will evolve to where we are all pitching in to help each other out.  I look forward to that.  (But, I am sure, not NEARLY as much as you do -- LOL!)

Steve

Yeah, you are right of course. I was referring more to the "Forum" as a whole. 

• Like 1