Maybe This Minute Is The Minute

Inquiring minds want to know exactly what time it is (to the minute if possible) in your neck of the woods and whether you have seen a final shipping unit of the Equinox or whether you are simply wistfully wondering if product has shipped from down under.  Try it, its fun.

I'll start:  It's 0645 here in Virginia and ...  oh never mind.

We’ve gone from month to month for what I’d say a long time. Now you say minute to minute but who knows we may be looking at another month.

Some time back I was in line to do something but right now I don’t remember. Then this Lady came up and ask if the line was moving fast. I told her I didn’t have gray hair when I got in it.

I know what this has to do with anything. Well when I got in this line I had hair.

I guess some good comes out of everything. I’ll spend less time combing my hair and more time detecting.

Chuck

Rumors in one of the Nox groups on FaceBook say big announcement coming Friday from Minelab about the Nox. This announcement was framed as "good". 

That's all I got. :laugh:

Updated with exact quote:

Well, just phoned Joan Allen again to see if there were any updates, was advised Minelab will be making a big announcement on Friday and there will be a lot of info provided on the various websites/Facebook pages thereafter. Gent advised he could give no further info, but I asked if it would be good news and he said yes. Things looking slightly more positive.

great:biggrin: