They’re Here!

Skate

8:49 am Friday in Mawson Lakes, Australia as I'm typing.

• Thanks 1

Sorry to hear, Daniel.  Hope your medical issues are cleared up, and the bills can be paid in short order.

Steve

I certainly hope Minelabs Friday announcement clears up all the uncertainty for those on the preorder list. (Prepaid or deposit). They should by then let all dealers holding orders know how many they can each expect, and when, so we all can then know for sure from our dealer if we will be getting one, or having to wait for a second wave of detectors to arrive at the distribution center. 

I'm sure it will. They said the end of January and at the end of January they said they're here and ready to be shipped. They also mentioned the issue of allocation per dealer in their memo so by this time tomorrow I suspect we will all know "when" and not "if."

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

That was true initially but changed some time ago, so whoever is saying that has not kept up. Gold Mode has 20 khz, 40 khz, and Multi-IQ options.

Thanks, I will let them know. 

6 hours ago, Pigglywiggly said:

I just got PRK eye surgery done so i can't see anything anyway. My surgery was the actual push I needed to just wait for the EQ release as my 1st md instead of picking up an at pro/max on the used market

I feel for you, since I had PRK about 5 years ago.  It was weeks before I could see well enough to go detecting.  But my eyes were really bad before the surgery.  My biggest problem now is dry eyes, which slowly seems to be getting a bit better.  If there's anything I can help you with, please feel free to PM me!