Wow Minelab!! Simply Amazing!!!

Jeff in Pa

Reading thru the instruction manual and seeing what this machines offers.. I would say Minelab must of had ALOT of input from guys like Steve who actually use a detector and know what is desired.

Steve thank you so so much and thanks to all the others out there who Minelab listened to!!

Simply amazing!!

P.S.

Now I know why Steve started selling off other machines!!!

• Like 7

I have read through the manual a couple of times today and am truly amazed. I bought my first detector in 1978 and have bought several more through the years. Always updated to any new great features. Last year I sold off my etrac,  AT Pro and CZ5  with several coils to scale down to all I needed (CTX 3030 and XP Deus). Now reading through the manual is like a dream come true. I will definitely have one of these by spring and may be all I need. Thanks Minelab

• Like 4

I thought Minelab’s timing, releasing the Equinox Manual with the first shipments, is awesome! I can’t wait to dive in.

4 minutes ago, BeachHunter said:

Welcome to the forum Rick from SoCal.

Thanks, I just recently discovered this forum .This one seems a lot more optimistic than a different one I have been using.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rick73 said:

Thanks, I just recently discovered this forum .This one seems a lot more optimistic than a different one I have been using.  

The forum members here are awesome people and do make a new guy or gal feel welcome. Good luck!