Programs - Just To Be Sure

MineBlab

The manual is not crystal clear, to me at least......you have 8 factory programs and you can save a custom program for each one, and leave the factory programs untouched by your changes. That gives you 16 intact programs, right?

Dang !  There you go with that logic stuff again.

You just about have to be right. So that gives you eight custom programs if you want. And then you can restore and you lose the custom settings. Guess that's part of why it sells for $900 instead of $1500.

I understood it this way:

You can change each of the factory profiles to your likes and the changes will be saved. So not 16 but 8 profiles.

Additionally you can save one userprofile which can be quickly accessed by its designated button.

Enough for me :wink:

• Thanks 1

Guest Tnsharpshooter

According to specs sheet.

600 model 2 for each detect program = total of 6

800 model 2 for each detect program = total of 8

Then this user profile button/option the model 800 offers, the 600 doesn't.

4 minutes ago, MineBlab said:

Dang !  There you go with that logic stuff again.

You just about have to be right. So that gives you eight custom programs if you want. And then you can restore and you lose the custom settings. Guess that's part of why it sells for $900 instead of $1500.

You can restore each profile separately .. no worries there :rolleyes:

I remember filling up my CTX with programs and finally realizing I only used 2 of the 10..   With the adjustable tones on the Equinox I will be probably running it wide open with some volume adjustments in the areas I’m not that interested in.  I like to hear everything in the ground to kind of paint a picture for me... I feel blind with discrimination applied..  I will just use the different modes to adapt to conditions or targets I’m looking for.

Bryan

• Like 1

Not a big deal for me....... it saves the last settings you were using when shut off too.   The CTX just makes ALL of them right there....... i dont see that this is much different having them in the proper area of use unless you need say 4 different for a specific areal like beach hunting ..... where a salt setting is required and salt setting isnt a on and off setting.