Programs - Just To Be Sure

MineBlab

Just to repeat, there are 6 “Profiles” (three modes each with two profiles) on the Equinox 600, each of which saves its own settings.

The Equinox 800 has the four modes (Park, Field, Beach, Gold) each with two saved profiles, plus the separate “User Profile” which can store a complete custom version of any of the other eight profiles.

With time and a little tweaking I am sure most people will settle into a few saved sets that cover their needs.

Each profile can be reset on its own to its factory default or you can do a full master reset of all profiles.

254B2D89-7C69-415E-9F1B-B478BA79348A.jpeg

The part about the User Profile?

"Activating the User Profile Press the User Profile button at any time to re-activate the saved User Profile. The User Profile icon will appear on the LCD when the User Profile is active. Any changes made to local settings when the User Profile is active will be saved automatically. To exit from the User Profile, press either the User Profile button or the Detect Mode button. Settings will return to the last-used Detect Mode Search Profile and the User Profile icon will turn off"

Changes my opinion about what?

I just thought I saw something in the last line of the paragraph I referred to that conflicted with other custom program info in the manual. If you don't see it then I'm satisfied that I'm just seeing something that isn't there.

Thank you for your concern and responses.

1 hour ago, MineBlab said:

Yeah, it's pretty strange, thanks to my brain flatulence.

The manual is bound to have some confusing sections (to some readers or to many readers, depending on the example) because it is a complex gadget and some concepts that are simple in practice when you have the detector right out in front of you are hard to grasp just off the written page without anything to visualize.  I guarantee you there are probably a thousand lurkers on this forum that had the same or a similar question.  You were just brave enough to ask it.  I know they are all thanking you for taking the bullet, but they learned something just like you did.  So keep asking...

• Like 1

On 2/4/2018 at 8:30 AM, Chase Goldman said:

The manual is bound to have some confusing sections (to some readers or to many readers, depending on the example) because it is a complex gadget and some concepts that are simple in practice when you have the detector right out in front of you are hard to grasp just off the written page without anything to visualize.  I guarantee you there are probably a thousand lurkers on this forum that had the same or a similar question.  You were just brave enough to ask it.  I know they are all thanking you for taking the bullet, but they learned something just like you did.  So keep asking...

I'm sure some think I deserve the bullet and would have gladly delivered it, but your comments help, thank you.