Xchange2

Vez

I poured over the manual and the only mention I saw of using the software was to update the detector.  Is there any word on being able to use this to make programs to put directly into the machine?  I had more success designing and installing them onto the 3030 this way.  Thank you for ya'lls time!

That is not an option with the equinox. Other than the detect modes which are preset programs with adjustable and Save-able settings, the only software changes will be in the form of periodic updates from Minelab. 

• Confused 1

Right, as it says in the manual it will be used to deliver firmware updates...  What I am asking is if the "adjustable and Save-able settings" can be adjusted and saved with xchange2 :D  Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Definitely not at this time at least. You never know what the future may bring but right now Equinox does not interface with XChange2 at all. You cannot save settings outside the machine and you cannot adjust it via any external methods.

I do hope that will change :)  Thanks for letting me know.  Did you try connecting it for sh-giggles to your pc?