Must admit i am not sure what you are saying on this camera thread,only thing i can suggest is what someone else has mentioned is you are trying too use a 'GoPro' or similar camera,but they cannot be linked to your detector.Can you explain a little better what you mean,gut feeling tells me its a communication break down between 2 languages.

• Like 1

What Remis is asking is, he is after recommendations for buying a camera to use while he is detecting. He sent me a PM and I can`t help him. I suggested he ask this very knowledgeable forum.     Unfortunately the Turkish to English translation (and the other way around) gets very garbled sometimes. Dave

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, phoenix said:

What Remis is asking is, he is after recommendations for buying a camera to use while he is detecting. He sent me a PM and I can`t help him. I suggested he ask this very knowledgeable forum.     Unfortunately the Turkish to English translation (and the other way around) gets very garbled sometimes. Dave

I also received a PM and like yourself i also could not work out in the translation side of things,of course the GoPro option would have been the most popular option as its a very established brand name but comes with it a heavy price tag when if you look around on Ebay you can get similar cameras that do the exact same thing as the 'GoPro' version but for about half the price.This is exactly what i did and also got a complete set of mounting equipment to mount the camera in various ways.

That is possibly the only option that i can suggest from between the translation.

• Like 1

Sony makes an action camera that is very good and one model (i think the AS 50) goes for 200.00. i use it for all my detecting videos. very good resolution and has image stabilization built in. great quality for the price. if this is what Ramos is talking about. 

• Like 1