Excellent ICMJ Articles

In the ICMJ'S Prospecting and Mining Journal there is a fun article by Steve relating his early days of gold mining...I was amused by his description of his early excitement over itty-bitty gold specks...It reminded me of when I thought I was rich with my first pan near Downieville...

And the article by Jonathan Porter relating his Father/Son competition was a reminder of my days with my own father whom I miss every day...we had great times together as does Jp and his family...

The subscription is not much dinero.

And Reno Chris always has informative articles as he is the Associate Editor.

give it a try

fred

• 2 weeks later...

Spot on.........

Check out all the free articles at http://www.icmj.com/free_articles.php to see if the ICMJ Prospecting & Mining Journal is for you.

If you subscribe, do yourself a favor and get the magazine with online option or even online only. This gives you access not only to current issues online but many years of archived articles. A tremendous research resource if there ever was one, and old issues are constantly being added to the archives over time.

United States

1 Year Rates

Print $27.95

Print & Online $31.95

Online Only $27.95

2 Year Rates

Print $49.90

Print & Online $57.90

Online Only $49.90

3 Year Rates

Print $72.85

Print & Online $84.85

Online Only $72.85

International subscriptions available (hint: save bucks with online only) http://www.icmj.com/subscribe.php

• 2 weeks later...

Have to agree 100%. There is another well known gold magazine out there, but sometimes it feels like your just reading an infomercial and not a lot of substance... The ICMJ is top notch. I also have the online access which has tons of articles dating back many years.