Difference Between Nokta Fors Gold And Fors Core

Same machines, lower price. They felt they had to do it to make sense compared to the new Racer models which basically have the same capability at a much lower price. The merger of Nokta and Makro required they rejigger the pricing structure. Now they are about the same price, even though the FORS models are probably much more expensive to make.

You may not want to buy a detector you are skeptical of as it can have a serious psychological impact on early results "no gold, I just knew this machine was going to be no good". All downhill from there.

• Like 1

Thnx Steve.. I was just skeptical because of the price drop... I'm highly impressed with the Nokta company in general.... If anything was gonna have an impact on me it would be me using this GB2 for the past 2 mths and starting to believe its a square nail and foil detector instead of gold... Lol lol lol ...but I refuse to give up...

I just always like a second opinion before I buy... Thnx again Steve

Steve,

Thanks for taking the time to answer the question.  The large coil on the Nokta sure seems like it would cover some ground.  I detect up in Redding with Ray, Chris, and George - I need every advantage I can get.  I look forward to your hands on review of the Makro Racer Gold.

Thanks,

Rick

• 3 months later...
  • The title was changed to Difference Between Nokta FORS Gold And FORS Core