Gold Monster Headphone Issues

DSMITH

7 hours ago, IdahoAl said:

Hello All,  I do not use the supplied headphones, most of the time I rely on the speaker however when I do use headphones they are Sun Ray Gold,  Adapters from 1/8" to 1/4 are not expensive and can be purchased online at ebay or Amazon , I got mine at Radio Shack.  I think Sun Ray is also made by J. Smith in Al.- correct me if I am wrong about that Gerry.....

You are correct Al.  I myself prefer the Killer Bees, as John makes a good variety of them and he is #1 when it comes to Customer Service.  I used to sell SunRay Gold, but now I prefer the Killer Bees with the many different options and same price range.  If anyone wants some, contact me and we'll do you right.  One thing about them.  They are fantastic for blocking out unwanted noise, so you hear the detector and the sounds it makes.  AAA+++

24 minutes ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

You are correct Al.  I myself prefer the Killer Bees, as John makes a good variety of them and he is #1 when it comes to Customer Service.  I used to sell SunRay Gold, but now I prefer the Killer Bees with the many different options and same price range.  If anyone wants some, contact me and we'll do you right.  One thing about them.  They are fantastic for blocking out unwanted noise, so you hear the detector and the sounds it makes.  AAA+++

Gerry will be contacting you when I get ready to purchase a new pair of headphones

• Like 1

I usually have a good selection of them in stock Dan.