The Consequence Of Equinox

40 minutes ago, Tnsharpshooter said:

Johnson City is quite a haul from my house.  I do go over to Knoxville occassionally to visit detector dealer and a couple friends I have there.

Well I can come to you. I'll be retired anyway. I went to see Richard down at Backwoods Metal detectors. Nice fella and good deals.

35 minutes ago, Champ Ferguson said:

Hey John! I grew up nearby to JC. Still lots of family in the area.

Best advice I can give you is to eat at Pals.

Been down there a few times to scope out the area. I love the people and the laws or lack of! Made a few friends and can't wait to retire there. Ate at Pals it's great! Prob not what the Dr. ordered though. But he's not eatin it!

• Like 1

Guest Tnsharpshooter
8 minutes ago, Johnnysalami1957 said:

Well I can come to you. I'll be retired anyway. I went to see Richard down at Backwoods Metal detectors. Nice fella and good deals.

Sure, we can try to get together.

Guest Tnsharpshooter
1 minute ago, Chase Goldman said:

Is this the ultimate consequence of the Equinox?

I get request from folks to come visit or some times depending I go to them and talk detectors and hunt.  I get long distance calls pretty frequently based on some of my posts on forums.  These folks usually are looking for help.  Some are a bit bashful to post publically on a forum asking questions.  So, could something I say about Equinox cause more of these things to happen. Perhaps.  Already have one gent wanting to visit and talk/ demonstrate and yes detect with him with Equinox.