Gerry's Is Getting An Equinox Delivery Tuesday!

mn90403

2 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

If the dealer ordered 27 and the product of the square of the cosine is no more than two thirds of a secret undisclosed “divisor” then a roll of the dice determines how many detectors a dealer gets subject to misinterpretation of words and phrases by third parties.

In other words....SWAG :biggrin::biggrin:

I'm thinking about canceling my pre-order. 

My dealer let me know that he was receiving a whopping TWO units, and that I'm #8 on the list, and likely will not see it for some time. 

Not anybodies fault really, but I'm starting a new job next month, and it'll be an exceedingly time consuming job for the foreseeable future, and my wife and I are expecting our first this summer, so that likely will put my detecting on the back-burner until fall.  By then, hopefully, the Equinox will no longer be a unicorn.   Until we started observing that the receive date was such a moving target, I had really anticipated receiving it by some time in January, or at least February, certainly not in March or April, although as the pieces of the puzzle started to land into place, that picture was becoming more in focus.   Hope it works for everyone as much as we are anticipating it will.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mountain Mike said:

Hope you guys aren't so wrapped up in this that you forget Valentines day is next week. Equinox might be the least of your problems. LOL 

Well this was supposed to be my Christmas present when it was prepaid in October my dealer said it would be in by ,then Santa Clause ? the ? and no present under the ? for me so when I get my equinox she’ll get her flowers and chocolate ???

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, JoeRivers said:

Well this was supposed to be my Christmas present when it was prepaid in October my dealer said it would be in by ,then Santa Clause ? the ? and no present under the ? for me so when I get my equinox she’ll get her flowers and chocolate ???

Seriously that was funny. Since I'm in the second hundred at Kellyco mine might still be a Christmas present----Next year:laugh:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mountain Mike said:

Seriously that was funny. Since I'm in the second hundred at Kellyco mine might still be a Christmas present----Next year:laugh:

Don’t even know what number I am at kellyco and my wife may have gotten away with one present for two years as I might not get mine til next Christmas either

This is starting to sound like someone who thinks everyone at a birthday party should get a birthday gift, I pre-paid because I had the money to spend at the time, not to be first in line or anything like that.  I hope to get mine this month.  If I do then I do, if not, well I will get it when I get a call from my dealer(Gerry).  and I am OK with that.  My hat is off to Minelab for their marketing strategy. That is my 2 cents worth.....IdahoAl

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, IdahoAl said:

This is starting to sound like someone who thinks everyone at a birthday party should get a birthday gift, I pre-paid because I had the money to spend at the time, not to be first in line or anything like that.  I hope to get mine this month.  If I do then I do, if not, well I will get it when I get a call from my dealer(Gerry).  and I am OK with that.  My hat is off to Minelab for their marketing strategy. That is my 2 cents worth.....IdahoAl

2cents noted , My wife also prepaid because We had the money at the time ,not to be first in line,  nor did we get in line at 6 other retailers to see which would get us the equinox first and then cancel on the other 5 , And yes marketing strategy was great 

Have just woken up here in Oz and read the next 2.5 pages of this thread since my last post. I do apologize to people that thought I was stating fact re: the 5% thing.  

Completely made up and I thought that would be apparent.  I was just hoping the guessing would stop.  It didn't :blink: 

Steve's algorithm has more substance to it anyway, mine was too simple :laugh:

• Like 1