What Do You Do When You Get Your Equinox 800?

mn90403

11 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Equinox has huge amounts of volume when set right. I have poor hearing and I actually have to turn it down.

It sounded louder to me without the headphones but I didn't have them set right.  Have you used the WM8 or just the Bluetooth?  I'll go out tomorrow after some reading.

Steve have you noticed any lag time with the Bluetooth verses the WM08?

Well I'll answer my own question:

I unpaired my WM08's and paired the wireless head phones and can say there's not much lag time noticeable.  More convenient than the wired WM08 version.  I think I like them better.   Very satisfied........

I like the headphones, they are comfy but they got hot after a while today - its Summer here.

I am looking for some APT-X Low Latency earbuds that are not a million dollars.

2 hours ago, Mark Gillespie said:

Well I'll answer my own question:

I unpaired my WM08's and paired the wireless head phones and can say there's not much lag time noticeable.  More convenient than the wired WM08 version.  I think I like them better.   Very satisfied........

I only tried the WM 08 a couple times because the lag with the wireless phones is minimal or not enough that I even think about it. That being the case the WM 08 is just one less gizmo to deal with. I don’t know about the long term durability but I find the wireless phones suit me just fine - light, comfortable, decent sound. I can’t remember the last time I ever liked and used the headphones that came with a detector. This may be a first for me.

• Like 2

I like the feel of the headphones also.  They were on my big ears for over 4 hours and I didn't have the 'oh no, now it is time to peel them off' feeling!  haha 

Now I'll have to use their volume adjustments in addition to the 800's.