Shipping Confirmation

Mike_P

Thought I would start a thread where everyone can see the progress of the Equinox rollout.

My dealer in SC called today to advise he had tracking info indicating mine would arrive at his shop on Monday the 12th.

I had already planned on being off so I guess a short road trip is in my future. I believe I was number 3 on his list.

I know it will be alot to ask, but please try to keep the posts limited to confirmed delivery information.  That way we can separate out some of the rumor and conjecture.

Thanks,

• Like 1

My dealer said I was number 6 on his list and I won't get my 800 until his second shipment.  I believe he got 3 in the first round.

• Sad 1

Looking forward to all the finds and excitement that will be posted here.

• Like 1

Hey everyone this just to let all of you know that I’m putting myself up for adoption with anyone who is getting their Equinox before I do.

The good side of me and that’s I’m house broke and easy going . Other than that I’m worthless.

Chuck

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well none of the top dealers in the USA say anything about arriving shipments. The detectors will be shipped 1st ordered 1st served. The only dealer that has anything even mentioning shipments is BigBoysHobbies and all Bart says is Minelab has begun shipments. All their websites say pre order. 

Cabela's is the largest dealer in the USA and their website says Ships directly from manufacturer.
Please allow 4 to 7 business days for delivery.

I am willing to bet that every dealer in the USA also ships directly from manufacturer.

You get it when you get it.. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Norm S said:

nah, mine is enroute from distributor to my dealer and then it is coming from him to me. The big issue is most dealers are only receiving 1-2 units. My dealer for instance only received 1.

Well none of the top dealers in the USA say anything about arriving shipments. The detectors will be shipped 1st ordered 1st served. The only dealer that has anything even mentioning shipments is BigBoysHobbies and all Bart says is Minelab has begun shipments. All their websites say pre order. 

Cabela's is the largest dealer in the USA and their website says Ships directly from manufacturer.
Please allow 4 to 7 business days for delivery.

I am willing to bet that every dealer in the USA also ships directly from manufacturer.

You get it when you get it.. 

Guest Tnsharpshooter

I have seen at least one other dealer post info as far as what they have coming in for Equinox, with arrival dates posted online.