Equinox 800 At My House!!!

Tometusns

8 hours ago, Redneck said:

Hey Tom, How many did your dealer receive?

I was #3... he told me when he posted his "order was under way" I was in a good spot... sorry, that's the best I can do..

Good news for those of you not as lucky Tometusns  there is supposed to be another shipment by the end of the month. No confirmed dates but I am told it still won't be enough to fill the pre-orders. I got this from a very reliable source. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, steveg said:

CONGRATS, Tom!!!!

Superb!  Really happy for ya!

Steve

Thanks Steve,  I've been playing with it in the house. Just going thru the settings and running all kinds of stuff under the coil. My son was pretty surprised how far out it would hit his gold ring. As soon as the roads are safe I'll be trying it out in the real world.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, after running it in the real world!

Steve

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, steveg said:

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, after running it in the real world!

Steve

As opposed to Steve H. running it in the unreal world......according to some folks that is, sorry Steve, I couldn't help myself. :biggrin:

• Haha 3

Congrats on getting your new Equinox!!!  Got my email day before yesterday from my Kellyco rep and he said the first batch had been shipped to Kellyco and as soon as they arrive they'll ship the November pre-orders first and you guessed it!!! I pre-ordered and paid for mine in November so hopefully I'll have it within the next week or so!!!  Once again Congrats!!!!

"D"

• Like 1

Hope you see yours soon, Darryl!  I hadn't heard yet that anyone who ordered from KellyCo had been given any info.  You are the first I heard of.  Good stuff!

Steve

• Like 1