Equinox 800 At My House!!!

Tometusns

I pre-ordered mine on Sept. 20 from Kellyco and have heard nothing from them yet. I have tried to call a couple times, but gave up after waiting for close to a 1/2 hour. When I check on my order using their site, I see "pending". I'll update when I hear something. Also, anyone know if a Minelab cap or t-shirt are being included in the boxes that have already arrived?

Guest Tnsharpshooter
2 minutes ago, Againstmywill said:

I pre-ordered mine on Sept. 20 from Kellyco and have heard nothing from them yet. I have tried to call a couple times, but gave up after waiting for close to a 1/2 hour. When I check on my order using their site, I see "pending". I'll update when I hear something. Also, anyone know if a Minelab cap or t-shirt are being included in the boxes that have already arrived?

See first post in this thread.

I see a hat.

Terry, I'm sure those that ordered before November will certainly get there's first, or at least that's how I imagine it would go... I sent Steve G. a copy of the email, if you'd like to read it send me your email address and I'll forward it to you... "D" 

6 hours ago, Terry Greenway said:

From KELLYCO, Terry.

11 hours ago, Tnsharpshooter said:

See first post in this thread.

I see a hat.

Guys,  Tim Garton, at metal detectors sales of swmo.gave me the hat when I picked up the nox. It DID NOT come in the box... Sorry... he also have me a pair of light weight gloves that I think are awesome. I bought a coil from him a while back and when I received it I also found a pair of the gloves he had thrown in. May seem like a little thing but he didn't have to do it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great that you received your new Equinox!

Those unexpected items along with your purchases can be as memorable as your new detector for many years.  I bought some items over time from Doc's Detecting some years ago.  I got a cool kangaroo nugget pouch (ouch):wacko:, a nice custom stitched Doc's Detecting hat, as a token of appreciation for my purchases, which were significant over time...   I helped the Apex pick manufacturer with some photo shoots and he gave me four of his awesome picks...totally unexpected!! This isn't a inexpensive hobby, to be sure.  When I was in the hospital with a collapsed lung and pneumonia, my good friend and metal detector dealer Gerry McMullen came to my room and tossed a super nice cordura double zippered detector carry bag on my hospital bed.  That was over twenty years ago, and I still can see him today, as if it were yesterday...

Sorry for the long post...

~LARGO~

• Like 5

Ok,  here's the so far... lol. I took it to the most trashy place I know first thing. YIKES!! Running park1. Targets everywhere it sounded like the tests they do with the coin,nail, coin, nail ect. then out pops a 25 signal, it was a clad dime. Then a couple zinc's (21). Couple aluminum screw caps (19/20). Then a Couple more zincs and I was satisfied it would do fine seperating trash from good targets so I headed to a less noisy area. Sorry,  I didn't stay there and keep looking for silver. I was digging a lot of signals and soon found that bottle caps were easy to distinguish. I started calling what I thought the target was... it didn't take long to figure out a bottle cap. After a little more time on it I think that's due mainly to the iron bias. In park2 with 0 iron bias they sound more like a good signal. I'm certainly no expert and have learned a lot reading different posts. But as of right now if I could do it over I'd buy it again in a heart beat. Every time out I learn a little more and it justs gets better. Good luck with yours!!

• Like 4