Equinox Vs Wive's

Norm S

13 minutes ago, MontAmmie said:

I'm sorry, Nuke.  Is there a detecting club in your town that you could join?  Surely there would be a few girls there?

I do beaches 99% of the time. Land is hard to come by and clubs here ? Nah not in my area.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Tnsharpshooter said:

Don't you do other things besides detect?  I see you are into photography.  Have patience.  When you are NOT looking she will inevitably show up.  That's the one you want, one you find when not looking.  Trust me!!

Photography is linked to my other past time . Military, mostly Naval . And that rare these days. Work and detecting and things here and there are all I get time for.

• Like 1

I have Tuesday off. Will hit the beach but might cheat on the Equinox and hang out with Miss Explorer 11 :biggrin:

• Like 1

Nuke 'Em, did the tv show Detectorists help or hinder your image in the local community?  Art and Garfunkel certainly wouldn't have helped :laugh:

Either way, very funny series.  Looking forward to being able to watch series 3. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Northeast said:

Nuke 'Em, did the tv show Detectorists help or hinder your image in the local community?  Art and Garfunkel certainly wouldn't have helped :laugh:

Either way, very funny series.  Looking forward to being able to watch series 3. 

There are those just like them . But i think the program makes us look weird . Even if one of the actors detects . Only a detectorist really understands detecting . Wish there was a lot more detecting in the program , maybe they could have found a real hoard LOL

And a bit more Rachael Stirling too ! Remember her from the TV series Tipping the Velvet . Very saucy .

4 hours ago, MontAmmie said:

Here's some free advice for you single guys.  If you're the outdoorsey type, don't marry a prissy little cheerleader.  If you're interested in a girl, take her hunting or fishing or metal detecting on your first date. If she squeals like a banshee the first time she gets a lil' mud on her, then she ain't the one. 

I vetted my wife with a 5 mile hike and a visit to the pub afterwards.:biggrin:

4 hours ago, Nuke em said:

Thats me single for life then round here . They all look as detectorists like we are weirdos in my neck of the woods.

My wife thinks it looks ridicules but she loves me just the same. Don't let that stop you.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Northeast said:

Season 3 is available as of today on Amazon. I feel a binge coming on.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Nuke em said:

I have Tuesday off. Will hit the beach but might cheat on the Equinox and hang out with Miss Explorer 11 :biggrin:

I could SO blackmail y'all!  Might have to start a gofundme for my new pin pointer.  My silence for a $5 donation. :laugh:

• Haha 1

My wife passed gas out loud on the first date, I proposed a couple of weeks later. Still going strong after 8 years, not the gas, our marriage. LOL.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2