On 2/10/2018 at 3:20 PM, Dakota said:

Is anyone going to get the new Fisher F75 Plus? They sure put together a nice kit at a good price.  thanks  Bill

Have had one for about three years now......sadly it's been sitting in the closet collecting dust for the past two years while I use my better performing detectors that actually are new.

Call me finicky or OCD, but I don't like the logos on the newer machines. I'm going to be in the market for a used model soon but I will only buy them with the winged F. To me, there's no better machine to have in mild ground, and I regret parting with mine. I do think that for anyone not suffering from OCD they have put together one hell of a deal on one of the best machines ever made. 

Well, whatever else, I will always consider the F75 to have been one of the best detectors I ever used. I love the ergonomics and overall performance plus coil selection. My only real gripe is the inability to change the ferrous break in two tone, which for my purposes made the two tone setting useless since the preset break is too aggressive for gold. I usually ran full metal or single tone.

http://www.fisherlab.com/hobby/finds-Steve-Herschbach.htm

• Like 2

Now that you mention it, when First Texas first started teasing the "F75+" on their Facebook page, most of us got the impression that there would be some new features added, and I had hoped they would add the features of the G2+ like the one by one VDI notching and variable tone break etc. Many of us were very dissapointed that it was only a repackaged Bundle to promote the pinpointer. Good deal nonetheless, but they had to know people would expect more the way they were teasing and hyping it up as if it were a new release. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone who bought one verify that it is basically a lower cost LTD? Fisher's factory price for F75+ package is $899

I have not bought one, but having had the LTD and following Fisher so closely  as I do, I can say with 100% certainty the Plus is a lower cost LTD with all the same programs etc. And including an awesome pinpointer and Digger. Only thing is the price you've found is a bit high. Usually is on their site. If you go to a dealer or even eBay right now it's only $649