Pin Pointers Which One???

As i am mainly after old coinage that is mainly silver or gold the pinpoint probe is very important too me as i dont want to damage these potentially rare coins,so my main everyday use probe is the Garrett pinpointer,i also have a Whites Bullseye as a reliable backup and a DX-1 inline probe on my DFX possibly my best probe but alas its only tethered to the one machine alas thats its downfall.

Also i have and occasionally use is the Uniprobe headphone/pinpointer all in one,expensive setup because it came over from the US son incurred high postage and other import taxes but i do you that mainly when artifact/hoard hunting as because its Pulse based it does offer extra depth.

But for every day use the original black Garrett does everything reliable as i am after,its vitally important when coin/artifact hunting that you are precise when digging the coin out so as not too damage it.Not like the nugget hunters who use massive axe based implements :biggrin:

I use the XP MI6. I bought it to pair with my Deus but never have. I like it, it's waterproof and has a mad 90 hours of run time between charges. I had a garrett carrot and a regular garrett but am happy I made the switch. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...