Kco Only Received Six

BigSkyGuy

10 minutes ago, phrunt said:

maybe demand is just low here, as I haven't ordered one, but can have one next week if I want it.

Well capitalism isn't a bad thing and I bet you could make a nice profit by reselling it via here in the classifieds or ebay. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phrunt said:

I spoke to my dealer yesterday, he spoke to minelab yesterday and his are on their way, going to arrive in the next few days, he said I can have one if I like

It seems the shortages are worse in USA than elsewhere.

In Oz we have NONE so that seems to be a big shortage . Keep ringing dealers and as usual I feel so sorry for them as it is always next week. They must be pulling there hair out . Hope some of the you tubes come in good as Minelab may have plenty of stock??

14 hours ago, StevenB said:

I ordered from a smaller dealer in early December.  He only received a couple 800s last week and I'm still #7 on his list, so like many of you I may have a bit of a wait.  But what I'm hoping is that Minelab airfreighted a small initial shipment to the US, with perhaps a much larger shipment on the way by sea, so the pace of deliveries to customers may pick up.  Of course this is just speculation and wishful thinking on my part, but here's hoping.

George in SC expressed those same thoughts to me last week. He worked not only in retail, but in overseas shipping and is well versed in how the shipping container deliveries work/cost/etc. I think you guys may be onto something.

I've ordered a few things from Kco and paid the Internet Tax.  I can still buy from other dealers and save that tax.  Here in Kali that is 10%+!

Mitchel