Gary Drayton - Equinox For Beach & Water Hunting

“Now that EQUINOX pre-orders are starting to get to their owners, here are a few beach and water hunting tips to help you hit the sand running! The basics are covered by the Getting Started Guide and the online Instruction Manual, so I’ll just cut to the chase by sharing a few of my experiences using the EQUINOX 800 on the beach and in the water. I will start by saying this detector has a little of everything that I like about my favorite Minelab metal detectors. It’s waterproof, lightweight, easy-to-use, and most importantly, the Beach Mode and Multi-IQ technology works exceptionally well at salt-water beaches.“

Read the full story at Treasure Talk...

https://www.minelab.com/anz/go-minelabbing/treasure-talk/equinox-for-beach-and-water-hunting

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Buying my Equinox specifically for coins in our Golden Triangle Goldfields .

This gives me a little hope if the Miners Camps are just off the goldfields we may be able to overcome some of the

mineralization . Sounds great for beach hunters .

Cheers 

goldrat

I like his blog and I like what he does but I can't watch that show Curse of Oak Island.

Mitchel

• Like 1

WOW, that was a great review and amazing gold jewelry finds!!! I'm sure looking forward to receiving my Equinox, but not in a hurry because the ground here in B.C., Canada is still frozen...lol

Between this article and a few of the beach videos I have seen it looks like this is going to be a very good beach-surf machine. Hope I get mine before the beaches are all sanded in again.