Sign in to follow this  
idahogold

GPZ Memories...classic!

What a magnificent piece :ohmy: 

• Like 1

so, what is the story?  I love WA!   where and when were you guys there-assuming that from the title...

fred

• Like 1

Fred thanks for asking? No relation here but Going on 3 years for Zed now, and just wanted to pass on to the forum" What a "new" detector can really Do 4 You...."Priceless Times w/ Our Loved Ones" Buddy! and what a learning curve zvt's been. Cheers, Ig -from 10" new powder snow today Central Idaho

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      I like some of the creative photography experiments here with gold nuggets and more....
      https://www.instagram.com/goldsweeper/
    • By roddosnow
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFgzy3yZCA1FdeJcOEbOYMQ/videos
      Just thought i would post this up, i have been watching his clips for a while now, 
      He is the most prolific gold finder with the monster i have seen,
      certainly shows how good the monster is at pinging those specimens and tiny flakes.
      I have been loving the posts by Kiwijw & Phrunt who have been doing well with the monster in NZ but i haven't seen much of the monster in Australia and more in the more mineralised ground until i came across this guy.
      Cheers,  

• By idahogold
      First Class trip w/ my Mate' Tony!  Enjoy! Ig

• By phoenix
      I was going through my computer looking at different stuff that I had forgotten I had and I came across this shortcut to the archives of Gold Net Australia.   Gold Net Australia Online went from 1999 to 2002 and remarkably, it`s still there.  Probably not of great interest to people in the States, but if you enjoy reading about coil developement from 20 yrs ago, or accommodation, or a review of the GP Extreme,  or divining rods, or storys of big finds or just pictures of beaut nuggets, there might be something here of interest.
      http://www.gold-net.com.au/archives.html
    • By RobboChasingYella
      G'day fellas and ladies. Glad to join another informative group. I'm from Victoria and have been detecting since October 2017. Still clueless really. I have decided recently that I need to expand mu hunt for the elusive yellow metal. I want to learn to chase the gold by panning and trace it to a lead or source. Just detecting isn't cutting the mustard. I've had a dry spell now since Australia Day. In total since Ive began I have found just shy of half an ounce. But last 6 or 7 trips up to the GT have yielded nada. Thanks for letting me in to this group. Good luck in ya hunts and may the gold gods shine favourably upon you 

• By Steve Herschbach
      Interesting as we normally see gold nugget videos from Oz. The finds remind me of what you would see in California gold country.